Looking for more responsibility, faster progression, and a more exciting working environment?
Crest is a fast growing PR agency working mainly with tech businesses and start-ups doing cool things. We help build their profiles and grow their brand through PR, content creation and creative marketing.
We are looking for someone who wants to join a close-knit, fast-growth agency and help us deliver amazing results for clients.
This role is ideal for someone who has some comms/PR experience but wants more opportunities to shine, progress quicker, and take on more management responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good understanding of the PR process, how to craft an angle, draft a great release, build a media list, and secure coverage
- Have an instinct for spotting media opportunities both proactively and reactively
- Enjoy writing – blogs, opinion editorials, thought leadership
- Be confident with social media
- Have an proactive, efficient approach to handling a range of client briefs
- Have an interest in the tech and start-up scene
We can offer a lovely team environment at our office in Farringdon, an interesting range of clients, tons of hands-on, client facing experience, and the opportunity to be part of any agency that has a start-up mentality and scale-up ambitions.
To apply, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 200 words on why you want to work at Crest. Please include examples you have to hand of any media coverage you’ve helped secure to date.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
Closing date for applications 13th March, but early applications encouraged.