We’re hiring for an Account Manager
5th November 2019
We’re looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join Crest.
This role comes with responsibility, autonomy and creative ownership. It’s perfect for someone who wants to progress their career and access new opportunities. So either a Senior Account Executive looking to step up, or an Account Manager who wants quicker progression and more responsibility.
Crest is a small agency and our team is tight-knit. We only work we clients we like, respect and feel proud to represent. Our culture is relaxed, empowering, and supportive.
Your client portfolio would focus on fast-growth B2C and B2B technology companies, so interest in tech, start-ups, and the innovation landscape is a must. We specialise in launching new businesses, promoting brilliant founders, and finding ways to cut through the noise and attract the attention of journalists across a range of publications.
Your skills / interests will include:
- Interest in tech companies and start-up culture
- 2+ years PR experience
- Flair for writing copy and thought leadership
- Strong understanding of how the media works and what makes for a great pitch
- Confident with client facing responsibilities and comfortable picking up the phone to journalists
- Salary – £28,000-£36,000 dependent on experience
- Unlimited annual leave
- Company pension
- 50% commission on the first month of any new business you bring in
- Half day every other Friday
- Work from home on request
- Central London office
- Nice people!
To apply, please send a short cover letter outlining why specifically this role and our agency sounds like a good fit for you, along with your CV, to email@example.com.
Applications close on the 6th February, but interviews will begin immediately and the successful candidate may be appointed ahead of the 6th.